We have an opening for a Store Manager - we are looking for someone amazing and who can handle stress well!
Are you a strong leader who really knows how to run operations and inspire and lead people to do the same?
The Store Manager directly supervises the daily operations of a specified unit and ensures that daily schedules of activity and established quality standards are maintained. This includes the coordination of the individual and collective efforts of assigned staff.
Performs tasks required for the preparation and presentation of Auntie Anne’s products to its customers, and for the maintenance of the Auntie Anne’s store premises and equipment, in accordance with Auntie Anne’s Threefold Philosophy, operating standards, and policies.
- Act with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture and values of Auntie Anne’s.
- Follow and enforce standards and specifications.
- Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example.
- Take Responsibility for the P&L's related to controllable costs, cash flow, cash handling, bottom-line profit, operations, inventory, budget, and sales.
- Swiftly resolve customer complaints.
- Supervise, train, provide direction, advice, and assist staff in all areas.
- Hiring, terminating, payroll, and other HR administrative duties in-store.
- Prepare the best quality of products possible.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
- Perform and supervise opening and closing procedures.
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements, and maintain inventory.
- Monitor compliance with sanitation and safety rules and regulations.
- Assists with planning of special events.
- Comply at all times with Auntie Anne’s dress code and personal appearance standards
- Comply with all Auntie Anne’s policies and procedures, including relevant federal and state regulations regarding mixers and ovens, e.g., safety and environmental standards, OSHA, EPA, Right-to-Know, EEO, ADA, et al.
- Perform all essential duties of this position in a safe and effective manner, consistent with the prescribed method and guidelines established by Auntie Anne’s Inc.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have 2 years of restaurant management experience.
- Must have strong time management/problem-solving skills.
- Ability to become trained across a wide spectrum of competencies (operations, marketing, store financials).
- Must have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of P&L statements, cost of goods, and labor & scheduling.
- Occasional lifting of products to waist level weighing up to 50 pounds
- Must be computer literate and familiar with restaurant management software (Microsoft Office).
- Serve-Safe Certified.