Click “Apply on Company Website” and our recruiting assistant Olivia will help you schedule an interview with our team.
Apollo Home has been servicing the Greater Cincinnati area since 1901! At Apollo, we strive to deliver Peace of Mind for our customers- Health, Safety, Comfort and Efficiency through an unusually professional approach in how we provide solutions to our members. We recognize that achieving our mission is only possible if we develop the very best talent in the industry.
As a Lead Excavator you will be responsible for repairing and replacing residential sewer and water mains as well as sewer relining and patching. You will be responsible for operating any heavy equipment and executing the job in a safe and efficient manner while showing the highest respect for the customers and their property.
Pay Range: $20-35/hr plus bonus structure and company provided vehicle
- Review the job plans and material requisition prior to arriving and addressing any concerns
- Communicate regularly with customers, office, inspectors and camera specialist on job progress or any issues that arise
- Operate excavator, skid-steer, trench roller, jack hammer and other heavy equipment
- Install new sewer, water lines and other related plumbing associated with the job
- Operate sewer relining, jetting and patching equipment
- Oversee the safety and efficiency of any crew assisting on the job
- Perform job with minimal disturbance of customers property and comfort
- Backfill and tamp down trenches, concrete basements/ slabs and seed & straw yards
- Collect invoice amount from customer as directed and provide final receipt
- Document all materials used from truck stock and materials to be returned from orders on the original material requisition
- Attend and participate in regular meetings and training (some of which may be offsite or out of town)
- Strong technical, project management and communication skills
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Reliable and able to work in a fast paced team environment
- Flexible schedule and able to work evenings and some weekends (often on short notice)
- Valid drivers license with clean driving record and reliable transportation
Equal Opportunity Employer