Apollo Home has been servicing the Greater Cincinnati area since 1901! At Apollo, we strive to deliver Peace of Mind for our customers- Health, Safety, Comfort and Efficiency through an unusually professional approach in how we provide solutions to our members. We recognize that achieving our mission is only possible if we develop the very best talent in the industry.
What We Do
We are a team of home service experts who go the extra mile to ensure peak performance for your home’s plumbing, heating and air conditioning and electrical systems.
The Big Task
As an HVAC Installer, you will accurately and efficiently install top of the line heating and air equipment in our customers’ homes.
Pay Range: $60k-$100k
Additional Compensation and Benefits
• Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision plans
• 401K with 3% company match
• Short- and Long-Term Disability plans
• Accident & Critical Illness Insurance available
• 20K Life Insurance Policy free
• Additional life insurance available
• 6 Paid Holidays each year
• Paid Time Off earn up to 3 weeks
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Join the on-call rotation.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Desired Skills and Experience
- If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
- What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in Cincinnati. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company truck.
- Health insurance- medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
- State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
- 401k Plan with a company match.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Apollo Home.
Expected Physical Capabilities (representative not exhaustive)
- Carry a 50-pound tool bag up and down stairs
- Climb a 40-foot ladder with tool bag (50 pounds)
- Carry a 75-100-pound compressor
- Carry a 40-foot ladder
- Get into an attic and/ or crawl space which requires hunching, bending, squatting
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company.
Equal Opportunity Employer